FREE 2 year warranty
FREE membership to Club Slendertone with this product
Compare Slendertone belts to find the best one for you:
* Slendertone ab belts must be used as per the guidelines stated in the instruction manual. For best results, we recommend that you use your Slendertone belt in conjunction with a normal, healthy diet and exercise.
Slendertone Flex Max Unisex is a clinically proven, battery powered, high intensity ab belt for both men and women. It delivers a complete abdominal workout to help shape your rectus, oblique and transversus abdominis muscles. A step up from our Flex Unisex ab belt, it's even easier to achieve to achieve those six pack abs with Flex Max Unisex.
Use 5 times a week for 6 weeks to see a toned and stronger stomach. In independent clinical trials, 100% of users reporting firmer, more toned abs.
*Clinical trial conducted by Prof. Dr. John Porcari, University Wisconsin, La-Crosse.
Slendertone Flex Max Unisex features:
- 10 programmes including 2 crunch programmes for a complete ab workout
- 0 -130 Intensity levels allow you to develop and strengthen your muscles
- Built in warm up and cool down phases to ensure correct muscle usage
- Intelligent training system to auto progress through the programmes
- Battery powered with built-in controller
What's in the box:
Slendertone Flex Max Unisex unit and garment, 1 set of pads, PLUS 1 extra set of pads, 3 x AAA batteries, PLUS 1 extra pack of 3 x AAA batteries, instruction manual, quickstart guide, travel pouch.
For delivery in under 24 hours, order by 2:30pm
The muscles at the front of your abdomen comprise the internal and external obliques, transversus and rectus abdominus. Core stability training emphasises the importance of activating both sets of obliques and the travsversus abdominus which, in combination with the gluteal and lower back muscles, can act as an effective support or 'brace' to the lumbar spine when a movement is being performed. Current thinking amongst researchers is that regular training of these muscles can play an important role in the prevention of incidence, and reoccurrence, of lower back pain. Moreover, core stability training can enhance the performance of people of all ages and their abilities to carry out both everyday tasks and more athletic endeavours. The role of neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES), as applied through the use of Slendertone Flex Max Unisex, produces safe and effective contractions of the muscles of the anterior abdomen. This has been well established in clinical research and can make an important contribution to an effective core strengthening programme and is an essential toning tool for both men and women alike.