FREE 2 year warranty
FREE membership to Club Slendertone with this product
Compare Slendertone belts to find the best one for you:
* Slendertone ab belts must be used as per the guidelines stated in the instruction manual. For best results, we recommend that you use your Slendertone belt in conjunction with a normal, healthy diet and exercise.
This product fits the following sizes:
- Female: waist 24”- 44” / 61-112cm
- Male: waist 27”- 47” / 69-119cm
Your first step towards a more toned, firmer stomach.
Slendertone Flex Unisex is a clinically proven, easy-to-use, battery powered abdominal toner that delivers strong and toned abs for men and women. Use 5 times a week for guaranteed results in just 8 weeks. Battery powered for convenience, Slendertone Flex Unisex ab belt can help you achieve a firmer, flatter abdominal muscles, so you can look great all year round.
Independent clinical trials have shown that 100% of users report firmer and more toned abs. *Clinical trial conducted by Prof. Dr. John Porcari, University Wisconsin, La-Crosse
Slendertone Flex Unisex features:
- Targeted abdominal muscle toning with 7 different programmes
- Intensity levels ranging from 0 – 99, meaning you can create your own workout training your abdominal muscles in your own way
- Warm up and cool down phases which ensure correct muscle usage
- An intelligent training system allowing you to auto progress through the programmes
- Battery powered with built-in controller.
What's in the box:
Slendertone Flex Unisex unit and garment, 1 set of pads, 3 x AAA batteries, instruction manual, quickstart guide.
For delivery in under 24 hours, order by 2:30pm.
The muscles at the front of your abdomen comprise the internal and external obliques, transversus and rectus abdominus. Core stability training emphasises the importance of activating both sets of obliques and the travsversus abdominus which, in combination with the gluteal and lower back muscles, can act as an effective support or 'brace' to the lumbar spine when a movement is being performed. Current thinking amongst researchers is that regular training of these muscles can play an important role in the prevention of incidence, and reoccurrence, of lower back pain. Moreover, core stability training can enhance the performance of people of all ages and their abilities to carry out both everyday tasks and more athletic endeavours. The role of neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES), as applied through the use of Slendertone Flex Unisex, produces safe and effective contractions of the muscles of the anterior abdomen. This has been well established in clinical research and can make an important contribution to an effective core strengthening programme for both men and women.