FREE 2 year warranty
FREE membership to Club Slendertone with this product
"Slendertone continues to be really convenient to me, which I know is true of everyone not having enough time in their day go to the gym or sit in a salon, it’s great to be at home during my down time to slip on my products and tone whilst doing other things.
I definitely feel it working! Also psychologically you know the products doing something to your muscles – as you feel the muscles contract and it’s the products doing it all for you! I love it.
After using Slendertone Abs for a few week I have noticed the difference in my abs definition, I am now proud of my stomach, and feel happy to wear little crop tops which I wasn’t comfortable to do before now. I pop it on especially when I don’t have time for a work out and is great as an addition to my Miss Universe routine which Jarod has created for me."
Miss Great Britain 2013 - Amy Willerton
Compare Slendertone belts to find the best one for you:
* Slendertone ab belts must be used as per the guidelines stated in the instruction manual. For best results, we recommend that you use your Slendertone belt in conjunction with a normal, healthy diet and exercise.
This product fits the following sizes:
Waist: 24”- 44” / 61-112cm
Our most advanced abs belt offers the greatest intensity (up to 150) and number of programmes (10). Within those programmes, there are 7 passive programmes (no physical activity required) and 3 active programmes (use the belt while doing exercise).
What the experts say:
Nichola Joss, beauty therapist to the stars. Clientele includes: Elle Macpherson, Kate Moss, Zoe Ball and Nigella Lawson:"I can say from my own experience: it really works! After just 4 weeks I already noticed visible results. My abs were more toned and the best thing is, I can train with little time and effort in the comfort of my own home."
Clinically proven results:
All Slendertone products undergo rigorous clinical trials. Slendertone Abs Female is clinically proven for a firmer and flatter stomach in 4 weeks:
- 100% of users reporting firmer more toned abs
- 72% increase in abdominal endurance
- 49% increase in abdominal strength
- 20 mins = 120 abdominal crunches
- Rechargeable hand-held controller works with Slendertone Bottom and Arms accessories for effective multi-body toning
*Clinical trial conducted by Dr. John Porcari, University of Wisconsin, La-Crosse. Flex & Walking (University of Ulster).
Designed to give you the best results:
Slendertone Abs Female delivers targeted muscle toning, designed to help achieve deep muscle training. Slendertone Abs Female stimulates all the abdominal muscles, not just the superficial fibres, by activating the core muscles which are essential for your core stability, posture and defining your shape. Slendertone Abs can be used without any physical activity or while doing physical activity. Slendertone's patented 3 electrode arrangement ensures optimal recruitment of all abdominal muscles, ensuring the entire abdominal musculature, including the deep internal oblique and transversus abdominus muscles and the more superficial rectus abdominus and external obliques. The medical grade pads ensure the stimulation is spread over the pad area evenly, allowing a more comfortable workout.
Make Slendertone part of your healthy lifestyle:
Use Slendertone as part of a healthy lifestyle: eat well, exercise (or move) a little and add tone. The appropriate exercise can alter, slow or even reverse the physiological changes that occur in muscle as we age. We believe beauty is more than skin deep, it starts from muscles. Muscle is an adaptive structure, to achieve tone and definition you must work on them continually, therefore we suggest using the Slendertone Abs belt 5 times a week for 4 weeks to achieve stronger and more toned abs. It can be used without any physical activity or while doing a physical activity. The additional programmes include sports pro crunch programmes to provide the ultimate Abs workout.
Slendertone Abs Female features:
- 10 programmes: 7 are passive programmes (no physical activity required) and 3 are active (with physical activity)
- Programmes 1 to 6: Evolved programmes from Initiation to Pro
- Programme 7: Specific Strength
- Programme 8: Endurance (can be used with a low cardio activity. E.g. active walk or home bike)
- Programme 9: Beginner Crunch (use the belt while doing front crunches)
- Programme 10: Advanced Crunch (use the belt while doing lateral crunches)
- 0-150 intensity for maximum power to suit all users
- 0-30 minute treatments
- Built-in warm up and cool down phases to ensure correct muscle usage
- Intelligent training system to auto-progress through the programmes
- Patented 3 pads positioned around waist over the belly button and either side
- Hand held rechargeable & interchangeable controller – suitable for use with Slendertone Arms Female Accessory
- Certified to medical safety standards
Recommended use for Slendertone Abs is five times a week to see results in just 4 weeks. After the initial 4 weeks, Slendertone recommends using it three times a week to maintain the muscle tone and shape.
The muscles at the front of your abdomen comprise the internal and external obliques, transversus and rectus abdominus. Core stability training emphasises the importance of activating both sets of obliques and the travsversus abdominus which, in combination with the gluteal and lower back muscles, can act as an effective support or 'brace' to the lumbar spine when a movement is being performed. Current thinking amongst researchers is that regular training of these muscles can play an important role in the prevention of incidence, and reoccurrence, of lower back pain. Moreover, core stability training can enhance the performance of people of all ages and their abilities to carry out both everyday tasks and more athletic endeavours. The role of neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES), as applied through the use of Slendertone System Abs Female, produces safe and effective contractions of the muscles of the anterior abdomen. This has been well established in clinical research and can make an important contribution to an effective core strengthening programme.