A Simple Guide to Wedding Weight Loss
Brides pull out all the stops when planning a wedding. And, in among all the preparation, thoughts of the dress, the photos and the honeymoon can be catalysts for kicking toning and weight loss plans into overdrive. If you’re planning a wedding and want to find out how to lose weight and tone up before the big day, then there are some simple guidelines to follow.
A lot of work goes into making wedding days perfect. But the preparation is often stressful and weight loss and toning plans can get pushed aside and forgotten about. Many brides do want to lose weight, but unfortunately they don’t go about it in the right way. It’s often the case that brides-to-be fall into the trap of leaving wedding weight loss until the last minute, relying on crazy crash diets to shift the pounds. The truth is, any weight loss plan should include a healthy diet and exercise and needs to be given time to work.
Wedding weight loss isn’t for everyone. Some people don’t need to do it, some people don’t want to do it. And no-one should ever feel pressured into it. But if you’re planning a wedding and want to lose weight and tone up the smart way, then a Slendertone ab toning belt can help you on your way.
Five Easy Steps to Wedding Weight Loss
There are a few easy steps you can follow to help you lose weight before your wedding. There will be hurdles, including a lack of time and, occasionally, motivation. But take these measures and you’ll start to see your abs tone up and weight drop off.
1. Plan Ahead - If you’re planning ahead for every other aspect of your wedding, why not plan ahead for weight loss and toning? If you make toning and weight loss a long-term goal, you give yourself enough time to do it right. Losing a pound a week is a reasonable goal to set and here’s where Slendertone can help you. It’s been proven in clinical tests that using a Slendertone ab toning belt can lead to stronger firmer abs in a matter of weeks, when used alongside regular exercise and a healthy diet. It’s also easy to use, so you can wear it while planning your wedding and still get a great workout.
2. Manage Stress - Organizing a wedding can be a stressful experience. Chronic stress can lead to weight issues, especially if you’re someone who comfort eats. Relaxing and taking time to unwind is as important as dieting and exercise when it comes to wedding weight loss plans.
3. Choose the Right Exercise - If you’re going to exercise regularly, make sure you do something you enjoy. There’s no point clocking up the running miles if you hate pulling on the running sneakers every morning. It will end up being counter-productive, demotivating and ultimately could leave your wedding weight loss plans in tatters. Cycling, kickboxing, dancing, yoga - choose a form of exercise you love doing so that you’re more likely to stick with it.
4. Avoid Crash Diets - One of the most important parts of any wedding weight loss plan is to avoid crash diets and weight loss fads. You may be desperate to lose weight quickly, but these kinds of diets rarely work and, if they do, often lead to yo-yo weight loss. Rapid slimming can also lead to health problems like dehydration and heart arrhythmias. So, forget the fads and opt for the healthy choices like low carb dishes, lean protein based foods, leafy greens, and healthy fats, such as nuts and seeds. Also be aware of the high fat salad dressings. Stay with balsamic vinegar and olive oil, or low fat alternatives. Eating salads is great, but the dressing and cheese on top can be counterproductive.
5. Get Help - Losing weight and toning up can be made so much easier when you do it with someone else. Having someone to encourage and motivate you can help positively push you towards your goals and past any stumbling blocks. If that person happens to be your future spouse, then all the better.
What Our Customers Say
If you’re new to Slendertone and would like to find out what other first time users think about using an ab toning belt, then watch this video and then choose the Slendertone product that’s right for you.