Gel Pads for All Ab Belts
- Set of replacement gel pads designed for all Slendertone toning belts
- Helps conduct electrical pulses to targeted nerves and muscles
- Manufactured to medical-grade and FDA-approved standards
- Pads last for an average of 20 to 30 Slendertone sessions
- Latex-free, no-mess design. Read +
Save up to 30% when you select 3 or 6 Months Supply.
Our medical grade gel pads help you get the most out of every training session by evenly distributing muscle-stimulating pulses for optimum comfort and toning efficiency.
- Our unique three-layer gel pads are positioned specifically on our belts and toners to ensure optimal muscle targeting, on and around the pad’s surface.
- The grid on the pads distributes the toning pulses evenly and effectively. This maximises comfort and optimises muscle targeting.
- Without the grid, the electrical pulses would not spread as much, leading to greater current density and potentially less comfortable toning sessions.
Latex-free and Anti-allergenic
- The pads are constructed with highly anti-allergenic, medical grade ‘hydrogel’, which uses water as a conductor between your muscles and the electronic studs on your training device.
- Biocompatibility-tested, medical grade hydrogel minimises the risk of irritation (even on sensitive skin).
How long will they last?
- The adhesive properties of your pads eventually expire, which is why we recommend replacing them every 20-30 sessions.
- You will know it is a good time to change them when:
- You’re not getting the intensity you want: If the muscle stimulation isn’t as strong as you’re used to or you can’t work at your usual intensity level, the pads may need replacing.
- The pad surface is uneven and flakes off: If that happens the EMS pulses cannot be distributed as effectively. This means that you won’t be getting the most out of your training.
- If it’s pierced of torn, replace immediately
Latex-free and Anti-allergenic
The pads are constructed with highly anti-allergenic, medical grade ‘hydrogel’, which uses water as a conductor between your muscles and the electronic studs on your training device.
Biocompatibility-tested, medical grade hydrogel minimises the risk of irritation (even on sensitive skin).
Follow these simple steps to use your new gel pads:
- To extend the life of your gel pads, wipe your skin before toning and replace the pad covers afterwards (these are included).
- We recommend replacing your gel pads every 20-30 toning sessions.
How to set up correctly your slendertone pads? Follow these simple steps
- 1. Remove the covers from the patterned side of the GelPads and place them on the belt. Turn the belt over so that the 3 silver studs are facing upwards. Remove the three adhesive GelPads from their pack. There is 1 large square GelPad and 2 smaller oval GelPads. One side of each GelPad has a grid pattern on it while the other side is black.
- 2. Remove the covers from the patterned side of the large GelPad.
- 3. Place the patterned side of this GelPad over the middle stud and between the white lines.
- 4. Now remove the covers from the patterned side of the two smaller GelPads.
- 5. Place the patterned side of the smaller GelPads firmly onto the belt, either side of the large GelPad.
- The location of the smaller GelPads depends on your waist size. In the example below, the smaller GelPads are placed close to the large, central GelPad. This is for a user whose waist size is 24"-31". Use the sizing guidelines below to help you choose your correct GelPad location.
Included in the box:
- Replaceable abs toning gel pads.
- Protective plastic covers